Friday 16 August 2013

Six Sox Knitalong

Water Garden Socks
About the same time that I began this blog, I joined the "Six Sox Knitalong" - a Yahoo Group. The idea being to knit six pairs of socks a year. I've failed miserably at that, though I think I managed to keep up with the first three projects. Since then I've dipped in when I felt like it or particularly liked the pattern. This pattern is by Terry Morris but I haven't done it justice by choosing a variegated yarn. I was drawn to the vibrancy of the yarn which is a KnitPicks Stroll Hand Painted. I'm rubbish at guessing how coloured yarns will knit. I suppose it could have been worse, they might have striped.

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the same group and I think your socks are very lovely.....very lovely indeed in that colorway.

    ReplyDelete